Are Dental Implants Covered by Dental Insurance?
Since implants involve surgery and are more involved, they cost more than traditional bridge work. However, some dental procedures and portions of the restoration may be covered by dental and medical insurance policies. Your dentist can help you with this process.
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Who Is a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- What Are the Survival Rate of Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Dental Insurance?
- What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- What might prevent me from being a candidate?
- Is there an age limitation for dental implants?
- How often the implants need to be checked?
- Is dental implant surgery painful?
- When can I return to work after implant surgery?