What Are the Survival Rates of Dental Implants?
The success rate for implants depends on the tooth's purpose and location in the mouth. The success rate is about 95 percent for those placed in the front of the lower jaw and 85 percent for those placed in the sides and rear of the upper jaw.
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Who Is a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- What Are the Survival Rate of Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Dental Insurance?
- What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- What might prevent me from being a candidate?
- Is there an age limitation for dental implants?
- How often the implants need to be checked?
- Is dental implant surgery painful?
- When can I return to work after implant surgery?