Dental implants are an ideal option for people in good general oral health who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason. While high-tech in nature, dental implants are actually more tooth-saving than traditional bridgework, since implants do not rely on neighboring teeth for support.
Dental implants are so natural-looking and feeling, you may forget you ever lost a tooth.You know that your confidence about your teeth affects how you feel about yourself, both personally and professionally. Perhaps you hide your smile because of spaces from missing teeth. Maybe your dentures don't feel secure. Perhaps you have difficulty chewing. If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to smile, speak and eat again with comfort and confidence, there is good news! Dental implants are teeth that can look and feel just like your own! Under proper conditions implants can last a lifetime.
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Who Is a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- What Are the Survival Rate of Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Dental Insurance?
- What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- What might prevent me from being a candidate?
- Is there an age limitation for dental implants?
- How often the implants need to be checked?
- Is dental implant surgery painful?
- When can I return to work after implant surgery?